Looking for some helpful resources in supply chain management? Take a look back at some of our best blog content, sorted by category, to help you and your business understand the changing trends in the consumer goods industry. From critical commodities to supply chain technology, discover best practices for managing modern supply chains.
Supply chain transparency is critical for the food industry. Modern consumers expect more from brands and want to know not just what they’re eating, but also how it was made.
- Uncovering the mystery of alternative protein
- Addressing the organic challenge through transparency
- Cultivating a better cocoa supply chain
Supply chain transparency
It’s one thing to talk about supply chain transparency, it’s another to implement it. The practicalities of achieving supply chain transparency are not always obvious. Learn how to get started.
Textile & apparel
The textile industry is under more pressure to deliver safe, environmentally-friendly, and responsibly produced goods. Discover what companies are doing to create more ethical and transparent supply chains, and how your business can do the same.
- More sustainable use of chemicals in the textile industry
- How ethical is the denim supply chain?
- The present and future of transparent fashion supply chains
Sustainability is a huge driver of supply chain transparency. Many companies have recognized the business case for sustainability and have set ambitious goals to create products that are better for the planet. Greater supply chain visibility is crucial for identifying ways to become more environmentally-friendly.
- Palm oil: Sustainability achieved through transparency
- Improving the status quo: achieving deforestation-free supply chains
- 5 Fundamental Guidelines for Product Sustainability Claims
More consumers today want to know who made the goods they buy, as well as if they were treated fairly. Governments have also recognized the importance of eliminating modern slavery and have passed regulations in several different countries—making it all the more important for businesses to gain greater visibility into their supply chains.
- The business case for addressing modern slavery in supply chains
- Regulation, collaboration, and transparency to eliminate modern slavery
Blockchain and technology
Technology is an important piece of the transparency puzzle, but it’s easy to get overwhelmed by all the hype. Is blockchain an effective solution? How does technology pave the way for transparency? What features should a solution have to help businesses identify and collaborate with their supply chain partners?