The Site is published and operated by:
Transparency-One, 100 Cambridge Street, 14th floor, Boston, MA 02114 (hereafter referred to as “Transparency-One”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publishing Director: Chris Morrison, Group C.E.O.
The Site is hosted by:
OVH, Gravelines Datacenter
Access of use
THE ONLY PURPOSE OF THIS SITE IS TO PRESENT TO USERS TRANSPARENCY-ONE’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND ANY RELATED INFORMATION. Products and services presented do not constitute a commercial proposal but a general presentation of the range of products and services distributed by Transparency-One. Consequently, no elements or information available on our Site should be considered contractual documents.
The User acknowledges that he has the necessary skills and means to access and use our Site, and the User confirms that he has verified that the hardware configuration he uses does not contain any virus and is in good working condition.
The Site as well certain information and/or documents accessible on the Site are available in French version and/or in English version and/or any other languages.
Even though Transparency-One tries to maintain its Site available at any time, Transparency-One does not guarantee access at all times. In particular, for maintenance reasons, updates, or other causes out of Transparency-One’s control, access to the Site may be interrupted.
Protection of personal data
- During use of the Site, the User may be asked to disclose certain personal data, in particular the User’s name and email address. In this context, the User reserves the right to object to, communicate, access and correct such data. The User may therefore request the correction, completion, updating, blocking or deletion of personal data relating to it and which is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out-of-date or which is prohibited from being collected, used, communicated or saved. Each User may exercise these rights at any time by sending written notification to the following address: Transparency-One – Marketing Department – 100 Cambridge Street, 14th floor, Boston, MA 02114.
- Personal information related to Users is only for Transparency-One’s internal purposes.
- Users agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data, the breach of which is subject to criminal penalties. Notably, regarding personal data to which they have access, Users must not collect in any way or fraudulently use, and more generally must refrain from any action which may harm privacy and reputation of individuals.
- The User agrees not to transmit or post to or from this Site any material that (i) contains any harmful programs (codes, programs, virus, …) intended to destroy or limit the Site’s function and/or any content violating third party’s IP rights or (ii) is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive or unrelated to the Site’s themes.
Transparency-One reserves the right to immediately suppress, without prior notice, any content of any sort whatever, in particular any message, text, graphic, or sound in breach of applicable legislation and regulations.
During your navigation on our Site www.transparency-one.com, some information may be recorded in files called “cookies” (hereafter referred as “Cookies”) installed on your computer, digital tablet, or smartphone. The following terms allow an understanding of what is a Cookie, what is its purpose and how we can set it up.
Definition of a Cookie
Cookies are short pieces of data that are sent to your terminal (computer, digital tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit a Site. On later visits, this data is then returned to that Site. This data can only be read by its issuer. It allows identification of your terminal in which it has been registered for a limited time.
Cookies used by Transparency-One
- Cookies for audience measurements
These Cookies are transmitted by us or by our technical service providers for audience measurement purposes of our Site’s contents and sections in order to evaluate and better organize them. Those Cookies also allow us, if need be, to detect navigation issues and subsequently improve our services’ ergonomics. These Cookies only produce anonymous statistics and attendance volumes, excluding individual information. The lifetime of cookies for audience measurement does not exceed 13 months.
Cookies used by Transparency-One:
- Cookie name: visitor_id, pi_opt_in, pardot
- Function: Those Cookies are used for Web Analytics’s analysis. It allows the following up of Users’ navigation on our Site.
- Company: Pardot
- Purpose: Newsletter and Contact Forms
- Cookie name: _ga, _gat, Google Analytics
- Function: This Cookie allows the analysis of User’s interest in our Site.
- Company: Google
- Purpose: Website Usage Statistics
- Cookie name: ARRAffinity
- Function: This Cookie allows faster service from our hosting provider.
- Company: Microsoft Azure
- Purpose: Website Server Functionality
- Cookie name: etBloomCookie
- Function: This Cookie helps control the display of our Newsletter registration form.
- Company: Elegant Themes – Bloom
- Purpose: Remembers if a user has seen the form.
Manage your Cookies
By pursuing your navigation on our Site, you accept the storage of Cookies on your terminal.
The management of Cookies or your choices is different depending on your web browser. A proper description is presented in its menu.
You will find hereafter certain the web links which will permit you to configure your web browser:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17479/windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/FreeBSD/10.50/en/preferences.html
If your terminal is used by several persons, the sharing of such use and the configuration of your web browser related to Cookies are your responsibility.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
If you do not wish that data related to your visit(s) on our Site be collected and analyzed, you can oppose at any time for future visits. To allow the technical configuration of such opposition, you can use a Cookie opt-out browser add-on. For technical reasons, this kind of Cookie can only be used with the web browser in which it has been stocked. If you globally suppress Cookies or if you use another web browser or another terminal, you should install again the Cookie opt-out browser add-on corresponding to the used Cookie.
You can click the button hereafter to install the Cookie opt-out browser add-on in order to deactivate Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- The general structure, the site arborescence as well software, domain names, texts, fix or moving images, photographs, sounds, know-how, designs, graphics, (…) and any other content published in the Site are the exclusive property of Transparency-One and/or its affiliates.
All data, texts, information, images, photographs, domain names, downloadable documents and any other content published on the Site are subject to protection under intellectual property law. The same applies for data bases published on the Site.
Transparency-One grants the User the right to use the Site for its own purposes, excluding any lucrative or professional purposes, and in accordance with the following non-exhaustive conditions:
- No dissociation of the graphical elements, photos and diagrams from their accompanying texts;
- Use for its own purposes and for information purposes only;
- No modification or alteration of the information and elements contained within the Site.
USERS ARE EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN TO COPY, REPRODUCE, ADAPT, EXTRACT, REPRESENT, DISTRIBUTE, ALTER, DENATURE, MODIFY AND/OR EXPLOIT, IN ANY WAY, ALL OR PART OF THE SITE STRUCTURE OR ITS CONTENT.
Subject to the rights granted to the User above, the User is particularly forbidden to copy, reproduce, adapt, extract, represent, market, modify and/or exploit, in any form and format whatsoever and for any purposes whatsoever, all or part of the structure and the content of the Site.
All rights which are not expressly granted to the User are reserved by Transparency-One.
- “Transparency-One” is a registered trademark. The trademarks, logos and any other distinctive signs belonging to Transparency-One and figuring on the Site are the property of Transparency-One and/or of third parties and may not be used without the prior written consent of the trademark owner.
- Third party’s products, third companies, third party’s content and websites mentioned or referred to via the Site or by advertisers, as well contents belonging to third parties and comments, if need be, are protected by author’s rights, trademark law or any other recognized rights under applicable legislation, and Users accept and agree to comply with such legislation.
Any breach of these provisions may result in legal counterfeit proceedings.
- Transparency-One may, at any given time and for whatsoever reason, make improvements and/or modifications to the information contained or referred to in this Site.
Transparency-One does not make any guarantee as to the accuracy, updating or completeness of such information, nor does it guarantee that there will be no adverse effects which may be caused by any such improvements and/or modifications thereto. The information available on the Site is indicative and may in no case be held to constitute a contractual offer of products or services.
- Transparency-One does not guarantee the suitability for a particular purpose of such information and shall not be held liable, in any respect, for any damages resulting from improper use, false interpretation or the relative inaccuracy of such information.
- Transparency-One makes no guarantee, whether expressly, implicitly or otherwise, in relation to any action, complaint, claim or opposition taken or made by any person claiming a breach of intellectual property rights or an act of unfair and/or parasitic competition relating to the information contained or referred to in this Site.
- It is the responsibility of the User of the Site to take the necessary measures to protect its own data, material and applications during its Internet navigation. As a result, Transparency-One shall not be held liable for any alteration, deterioration, intrusion or infection by a computer virus.
- The Site includes links to third party websites or other web sources. Transparency-One has not reviewed those third parties and does not control and is not responsible for these websites and their content, or possible data collection and transfer, the installation of cookies or any similar process, undertaken by third parties. Users are recommended to verify terms and conditions of those sites before any use.
- In no circumstances will Transparency-One be liable for any kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, accidental or consequential damages), in connection with this Site or its access by Users.
Export Restrictions/Legal Compliance
You may not access, download, use or export the Site, or the content provided on or through the Site, in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations, or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws, restrictions and regulations of any United States or applicable agency or authority.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Last update: February 14th, 2017