Do you know who supplies your suppliers?
This is where problems often occur. Fraudulent Components. Unknown Origins. Unsafe Facilities.
- How can I ensure my whole supply chain has the right certifications?
- How can I know the country of origin of key components to the source?
- How can I tell which of my products are impacted by a breaking crisis?
- How can I reduce modern slavery or social responsibility risks?
Transparency means knowing the network of suppliers, components, and facilities in the entire supply chain down to the source. It means understanding the certification compliance, country of origin, and production environment at every stage in the process.
Transparency-One maps the entire supply chain, tracks compliance, and provides analytics to proactively manage business risks. It leads to reduced fraud, unsafe facilities, social responsibility risks, and unknown sources. It results in better information, leading to stronger consumer trust.
What We Do
The Transparency-One platform covers a full range of consumer products categories including food, apparel, and footwear
- Monitor metrics that show the picture of your entire supply chain from source to store
- Focus on a product category or component and quickly understand the risk impact
- Assess risks for product safety, social responsibility, supply chain natural risks exposure and supply chain resilience across the entire network